Tom Chiffrilller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 04:40:56 +0000
unrelated but...we seem to have lost our lego stunt man/passenger. Will any of his relatives be at the competition table or do we have to somehow come up with another one?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick & Cari Norton" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2009 11:32:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Question re Printing Program

Here is something you might want to try...If you have VISTA on your pc, in the Accessories folder there is something called "Snipping Tool". I have really come to like this as you can copy sections displayed on your screen (could be NXTG or anything you want to copy). You can save the image or copy it into another program such as Word. You could then add some documentation using Word.

Something else that I've recently discovered is "OneNote". Here is a link to learn more about it http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/default.aspx?ofcresset=1 . With it, you create notebooks. Within each notebook you can create tabbed sections and then within each section tabbed pages. It is great for organizing information. We have kept a FLL notebook using OneNote this season. It has worked well. I don't know that we will print it all out, but it has been nice for organizing our materials.

Cari N.