From:
janice chan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
janice chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:40:36 -0400
There seem to be several families in the Ashburn/Loudoun Co. area,
including mine, looking for a team for their 9-10-11 year old children.
However, there doesn't seem to be any openings on the existing teams.  Or
at least no one is responding to the group.  Is anyone interested in
putting a new team together and coaching it?

Thanks,
Janice

--

Thanks,