Sender:
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 17:49:42 -0500
Rule 4 says that you may not stick notes on your LEGO guide:
"Stickers are not allowed, except LEGO stickers, applied per LEGO
instructions. Paint, tape, glue, oil, etc. are not allowed."

But Rule 4 also tells us:  "Exception 1: You may reference a paper
list to keep track of robot programs."

So, you are allowed to write notes on a list, but not on the LEGO
guide/ruler you use to position your robot.  But you are allowed to
put different colored LEGO pieces on your guide/ruler....

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL Referee Advisor