From:
Stuart & Lori Roll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stuart & Lori Roll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:10:56 -0400
I’m guessing that by “engines” you mean NXT motors. If so, then Rule #4 explicitly states “You are allowed a maximum of three MINDSTORMS™ motors in the competition area.”

The fact that the kids are asking a question like that means they probably are not reading the rules, mission definitions and robot game update postings as well as they should. Apart from conforming to the rules, knowing them intimately will give them ideas on how to be creative within their constraints.

Stuart