From:
Gray Roberson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gray Roberson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2016 00:31:37 +0000
We'd like to pile on the appreciation for everyone involved in the
Roanoke/Blacksburg tournament yesterday. It was a terrific experience for
our team members, coaches, and families. We know the organizers and
volunteers put in months of effort to pull it off.

We'd also like to thank all the teams, coaches, and people supporting us
who put in so much hard work. Friendly competition at a high level is what
makes the tournament so much fun. Gracious professionalism on display!

Thanks to the Roanoke/Blacksburg Technology Council, New River Robotics,
Tuxedo Pandas, FLL teams, and all the individuals who participated!

Gray Roberson
Coach, Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies