From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 22:38:02 -0400
 Hello FLL Friends,

I hope that many of you have already registered for the 2010 Body Forward season!!
If you have not registered yet, why not register now before school ends.?

I am looking for some FLL teams to attend a Kickoff the Summer Event at the Science
Museum of Virginia on Saturday, June 19th.? This is a fun, family day with activities,
music, events, and food all to celebrate the beginning of summer.? We have been asked to
showcase the different FIRST programs, including FLL.? I am looking for teams to come and
talk about FLL, show what a FLL robot looks like, and share their experiences.? We will have
a FLL table and field set up kit there.? Don't worry about running your missions, even if you can
explain a mission or two and show what your robot looks like that will be fine!?

Saturday, June 19th at the Science Museum of Virginia in Richmond
am shift - 9:30am - 12:30 pm
pm shift - 12:30pm - 3:30 or 4:00pm

Please let me know if you and a few members of your team would be interested!!? If the whole team
can come great, but even if 2-3 team members can come that is fine.?? I am happy to answer any
questions about this fun summer event!!

Many thanks,
Sally Sylvester
FIRST Senior Mentor Virginia