From:
Shari Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shari Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:48:21 -0400
Time: July 3, 2012 from 3:30pm to 5:30pm
Location: Glen Allen Library Meeting Room
Street: 10501 Staples Mill Road
City/Town: Glen Allen, VA 23060
Event Type: http://www.dreamcatchers1.com/index.html

Join founder Caitlin Commett, visiting us all the way from California
to share the DreamCatcher's vision with us.

DreamCatchers is a group of volunteers working with terminally ill
patients to try to make their dream or wish come true.  We will begin
our journey of love here in Central Virginia with Noah's Children,
Virginia's only pediatric hospice and palliative care program.  Come
out and see how you can share your heart with these special children!

FIRST Robotics members, this would be a great opportunity to learn
some Senior Care issues, even though we're workign with children; so
coaches, make sure to bring your kids!

http://homeschool-resources.ning.com/events/dreamcatcher-s-
information-session

Shari