Sender:
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:53:55 -0500
From:
Purna Alla <[log in to unmask]>
To: Mary Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Mary,

Last year we planned on continuing the off-season meetings on a regular
basis (weekly), with a goal of learning the fundamentals and working on the
science project. But loss of majority of the team (8th graders) and other
factors impeded that effort and we ended up only working last few months.

This year we are determined to follow through with the following goals -

1. Brushing up the design fundamentals - starting all the way from lego
simple machines.
2. More focus on programming - going beyond NXT-G
3. Start the science project for senior solutions

and much more.

I hope to not succumb to the issues that plagued us the past season. For
starters I got most of my team intact except for a couple of kids who
graduated.

Good luck with next season!

Thanks,
Purna