From:
Moeen Rana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moeen Rana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2018 17:22:32 -0400

I called First regarding my team and asked them to check my account to confirm if there was anything pending on our side. They said that everything was good so we should get the shipping confirmation soon.
However, they mentioned that it was strange that teams who registered after us got the shipping confirmation first. It was supposed to be first come first serve basis.
Anyways, we'll wait this week and call next week if there is no confirmation number.
-Moeen

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone