From:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:16:53 -0400
Thank you all- the kids had started with the tri-bot- but got obsessed
with the bridge (tri-bot no can do) which lead to multiple start
overs- I think today all concluded that they would like to build a
simple robot- back to the tri-bot.  They are doing fine and are having
fun. I greatly appreciate everyone's suggestions and support.  I think
we have done too much work on the research to go back to the drawing
board- for everyone's first year- we may need to stick with it- they
are very much enjoying their train of thought- I think they could
identify where the technology isn't quite where it needs to be for
their ideas to necessarily work- and that further research will have
to be part of the solution. I have really enjoyed this group of kids.
Laura:)