Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2019 15:36:15 -0400
From:
Hari Sirigibathina <[log in to unmask]>
To: Srini Sam <[log in to unmask]>
Intact, I need more bricks as well. Please pm me if you have to sell them.
EV3, sensors, motors ... need them for trying different programming
languages.

--

Thanks,

*HARI SIRIGIBATHINA *

*“If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way
they learn.”*

*– Michael J. Fox*

*"You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them
looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect
in your future."  Steve Jobs*

*Tell me, I’ll forgetShow me, I’ll remember Involve me, I’ll understand*