From:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:09:11 -0700
If team members belong to same school, try the following option best suit your team profile.

(1) Middle School  - Contact the After School Club Coordinator/Teacher - Explore with him or her.
Alternate contact Tech Ed Teacher.
(2) Elementary School - Contact Assistant Principal for guidance.

May be hard, but give a try. Win-Win for both teams.

(3) Check a FRC (may be FTC) team in your School District (or community) if they can Mentor your team and if established as a non-profit.  Schools have not started yet and clubs don't meet till 3rd week of September. I did a quick search for FRC teams registered last year 50 miles from zip code 22030.

http://www.usfirst.org/whats-going-on/teams?ProgramCode=FRC&Season=2013&Country=USA&StateProv=VA&ZipCode=22030&Radius=50&op=Search&form_build_id=form-Vt8QFpoGHRkrRbZLqebqtsmPQo3BL5yeXBA49GzdNyo&form_id=first_search_teams_form

Good luck.

Desh Deshmukh