Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2019 20:10:10 +0000
From:
"Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
cc: "Ilnitzki, Kaitlin Schuyler - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
Good Afternoon,

I hope the season is going well for those involved in the FRC competitions!  There is a small announcement as the FIRST LEGO League JR. continues and we get geared up again for another year of FIRST LEGO League.

I have bittersweet news as I will no longer be serving as the Assistant Director of VA-DC FIRST LEGO League & FIRST LEGO League Jr.  I have accepted a position as an Event Manager for an organization in Charlottesville, VA called Kayo. If you are interested in checking us out, I have provided their website: https://kayoconferenceseries.com/

It has been such a joy working with all the teams and seeing you all push the boundaries in the STEM field!!  I look forward to hearing about all your continued efforts as you continue your journey with FIRST!

Message from Kaitlin Ilintzki the new Assistant Director of VA-DC FIRST LEGO League and FIRST LEGO League Jr.:

“Greetings all!
As a middle school STEM educator and FIRST LEGO League coach, building the next generation of innovators and problem-solvers has always been a passion of mine.  I look forward to meeting you all and jumping into the end of the junior season, going to the World Festival in Detroit, and starting the new FIRST LEGO League season this summer!”

Please join me in welcoming Kaitlin!!

Krystian Jones
Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &
FIRST LEGO League Jr.
(540) 568-2216
800 South Main St. MSC 0305
Harrisonburg, VA 22807