From:
David Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:35:22 -0400
FWIW, I don't think we've seen this problem and we've released the plane quite a number of times. I'm with Michael, I think you should take a close look at the tower model. You probably just need to pull it apart and rebuild it from scratch checking that you have the right size pieces everywhere.

-David Lawrence
Spegonauts