Sender:
From:
VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2013 00:41:14 -0400
Tables and field setup kits are provided at all official VA/DC FLL
tournaments.

In fact, teams *may not* bring tables or mats--there isn't extra room for
them.  There's no reason to bring the mission models from your field kits
either--they might be mistaken for ours.

All you need to bring are:
Team members and a coach or responsible adult
The robot, attachments, batteries, etc.  (most teams bring the computer and
cable, too)
Materials/props for your Project presentation
A great attitude
Lunch money or lunch materials
Signed consent forms for all team members and coaches

You'll see some other tips about good things to bring later in the season
through discussions on this list.

Steve Scherr
VA/DC FLL
Referee Advisor