Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 16:25:47 +0000
From: Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
 I love this!
    On Friday, February 5, 2021, 11:18:22 AM EST, Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  CAUTION:This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.Hello VA-DC FLL Coaches!As fun as the virtual tournaments are, what is missing is the chance to see what the other teams have done. I miss seeing the teams and their projects in the pits, and I REALLY miss seeing the robot runs.
So, this might be crazy, but the Norfolk Collegiate O.A.K.S. Team #24277 would like to invite any teams that want to share their project and their robot run videos to a virtual meetup and sharing event a week from today. Friday, Feb 12 at 4:30PM until whenever the kids are done. If you would like to participate, please email me back and we will send you the zoom link. I don't know how many teams will be there, and it might be pretty crazy, but why not try?