Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Elizabeth M. Schubert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:20:14 -0400
To: First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
I will be out of the office starting  10/23/2008 and will not return until
10/27/2008.

I will be on vacation and unable to check email.  I will respond upon my
return on October 27.

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation."