From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2011 08:42:18 -0500
I'm not sure about this, but I do know that there have been times where one
program goes awry and then it affects others, in some crazy contagious
glitchy way.  But, I have called the customer service at LEGO Education and
they are amazingly helpful.  Our brick had gone completely blank at one
point this semester and I thought we were done for, but he walked me
through this whole reset process and it completely restored it and worked
again after that.  So you might try calling them.  Hope you get it figured
out!

Sonya Shaver