Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:49:49 -0800
To: Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]> cc: FLL_LIST VADC <[log in to unmask]>
A random guess - have you disabled the bluebooth interface on the NXT block?

Or have you tried a very simple program to verify the assumption that the irregularity roots from the NXT block, NOT from your robot?

For instance, use a known good cable (check the phone jack-like clip carefully and make sure the connection is secure and tight), connect NXT block to the motors without the tires and also connect a touch sensor and a light sensor. And then write a very simple program or create a sample program from Robot Educator.

Does the battery contact pins work well with the rechargable? - you may temporaly install the AA batteries just for tesing

Let me know what you find out from the test.  Thanks.

Jin