From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 10:18:15 -0400
Good morning more experienced coaches!
I have a question about the "test levees" mission model.  We built it and
thought maybe we had put it together wrong, but have checked and double
checked, and it's right.  But it is very temperamental.  The flexible black
pieces, that go between the connectors, don't seem bent the way they do in
the picture.  My question is, should I try to mold them a bit to be curved
in that direction?  And any suggestions for making it work better?
Thanks!
Sonya in Harrisonburg