From:
Bill Duggins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Duggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:34:08 -0400
Two FLL Coaches workshops are available this weekend.
Remember these workshops are for coaches and mentors only,
so no team members or children please.

If you plan to attend and haven't previously emailed the
contact below, please email them the names of attendees.
There is no charge for the FLL Coaches workshops,
but we do need to know you're coming.

FLL COACHES' WORKSHOPS
Saturday, Sept. 6, 9AM-3PM
CVCC, Merritt Hall, Lynchburg, VA
Email Barbara Bragg  [log in to unmask]

Sunday, September 7, 1:30-6:00 PM
3109 Prices Fork Rd, Blacksburg, VA 24060
Blacksburg Middle School, Community Rm 1
Email Susan Bright Duggins   [log in to unmask]

We'd like to review and discuss the challenge missions.
So, for Blacksburg, if someone can bring a Climate
Connections file setup kit, please let Susan know.
She'll let you know "if you were first",
i.e., let you know if we still need one.

Hope to see you this weekend.
Bill
Bill Duggins
Virginia Tech, Engineering Education & Mechanical Engineering
Virginia 4-H Youth Development - Robotics Project
114 Randolph Hall, Blacksburg, VA 24061-0238
540.552.8700