Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2016 19:55:18 -0400
From:
VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: VADCFLL-L <[log in to unmask]>
To score points for M05, Biomimicry, and generally for all Missions, the
scoring condition must be "Visible at the end of the match", i.e. when the
2.5 minute timer expires.

So, it doesn't matter how long the Robot or the White Gecko hangs (is
supported by) the Wall, as long as it is true at the instant that the match
ends.

In practical terms, the robot or Gecko has to be supported long enough that
the referee can confirm it.

There would not be a penalty to remove the Robot from the wall after the
match is over. (R18)
There would be a penalty to remove the Robot from the wall before the match
is over. (R14)

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor