From:
Matthew Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:52:28 -0400
The All-Arts, Sciences & Technology Camp, sponsored by UNC Greensboro will
be at:

George Mason University July 17-22

Virginia Tech July 31-August 5.

We use LEGO Mindstorm and the LEGO Summer Camp Terraformers curriculum for a
one-week, 16-hour LEGO course.

We also have a younger camper LEGO class using LEGO We Do systems.

For more information, visit http://web.uncg.edu/dcl/web/allarts_technology/

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 8:41 PM, anne barrat <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  Hello everyone. Last year many people wrote about summer camps in their
> area that our students  might find interesting.  Could we do that again,
> including  both  lego robotics camps and general CS-STEM classes?
> Many thanks! Anne Barrat

Matthew Fisher

UNC Greensboro - Division of Continual Learning
Curriculum Director - All-Arts, Sciences & Technology Camp
http://allarts.uncg.edu

336-315-7016 (office)
336-337-0376 (cell)