From:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:14:33 -0400
We use dropbox to sync every program across computers

Sally and the harvester team took over the laptop!  No problem, save the
program dropbox will sync and then open it on any dropbox connected
computer.

This happens in our team meetings all the time.

a referral if your interested in dropbox

http://db.tt/9aO7lypr

Mike

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Yeah, we save on the computer and on two different flash drives every time.
>  SO sorry!!
>
> Sonya

Michael Brown
Y!:nrune AOL:nrune