From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 07:27:07 -0400
 Hello FLL friends,

I hope you are all off to a great start on the Smart Moves season!!

Continue to work hard, but most importantly always have fun!!

Speaking of fun, it is nearly time for the State Fair of Virginia!!

Once again we will be showcasing the FIRST programs, and are

looking for teams to join us to talk about FIRST LEGO League.

The details:

State Fair of Virginia

New location at the Meadows Event Park near Kings Dominion off I-95

Thursday, October 1st - Sunday, October 4th (when FIRST programs will be there)

10:00 am - 8:00 pm?

We are looking for teams to take 4 hour shifts

In return for working a four hour shift, we will provide up to 12 general admission

tickets (no rides) for your team/mentors (10 team members/2mentors).?

We know this is early in the season, but even if you can just bring a robot

that can solve one mission that would be great!!? You can still show people

what the robot looks like, talk about the Smart Moves missions that you

are hoping to accomplish, talk about the research project, and talk

about what fun FLL is!!? If you have team shirts please wear them, or if

you have shirts from last year you can wear those.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know.? The shifts will

be filled on a first come first serve basis, so let me know once your team

decides.?

Thanks for your support of FLL and again, have fun with Smart Moves!!

I look forward to seeing many of you at the State Fair!!

Many thanks,

Sally Sylvester

FIRST Senior Mentor Virginia

FLL Coach: