Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2016 19:05:09 -0400
From:
Deepa Subramaniam <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Amy,

Something similar happened last year with my team where three of 8 team
members were unable  come to the regional tournament. It was a challenge
for the team to re-work the project presentation, and assigned roles in
running missions in the last minute.

We ended up regional champion, and had those three kids join us for the
championship state tournament.

How you handle a challenge and demonstrate core values is what the kids
learn with such experiences.

Good luck, hope the kid recovers quickly.

Deepa
Team Ninjaborgs -4333