Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 22:13:35 +0000
From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jeff Schoolcraft <[log in to unmask]>
There will be a Dominos Pizza truck on site this year!  Orders will be taken through the Key Club concessions booth inside.

There will be practice tables at Harrisonburg High School on Sunday (none at Memorial Hall on Saturday).

The north parking lot at Harrisonburg High gets full pretty quickly but there is another big parking lot on the south side of the building.  Please don’t park in any fire lane or unmarked parking area as towing can be an issue.

Nick