From:
Jeff Borek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Borek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2018 09:40:52 -0500
I concur an electronic (tablet?) version with points would be easier for
the kids to get it right but I certainly understand organizers want to use
the simpler/cheaper paper option.

To clarify my answer on solar scoring I was referring to the case when each
team is only manipulating the panel nearest their base.

Finally, to make sure it didn't sound like I was preaching earlier, it was
my kids' helicopter coach, not themselves that spotted the errors in my
case (I know "bad coach").