From:
T Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 14:18:05 -0400
Hello,

I have my parents fill out the consent and release agreement online at the
FLL site.  Do I need to have them fill out separate paper copies to bring
to a Virginia tournament or can I print the team roster for the FLL site to
bring?  Is there any way to access the information from the FLL that we
would need to register our team members on the VA/DC site or do I need to
collect that information separately?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you,
Tonya Lapham