Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:20:42 -0400
8bit
From:
Betsy Wilco <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Mine stays up all the time in a classroom that is crowded and has a wide variety (read that "messy") of activities going on during the day. I went to the fabric store and got some fairly heavy vinyl and made a cover for it. One tip, though, it would fit better if I had put a seam around the inside bottom edge, but I deliberately put it at the top so that liquids would not be able to seep through onto the field. When practice is over we remove the lego parts and put them up high on a nearby shelf and put the cover on. I am afraid it looks a bit like a pool table to a lot of people, but it keeps it clean.

Betsy Wilco
Gifted Resource Teacher
Prince William County Schools
703.754.9061
>>> Jennifer <[log in to unmask]> 9/2/2011 3:00 PM >>>
We weighing the options of building a practice table.  Do you leave your table
up all the time even when you aren't meeting?  If we meet at a library meeting
room, we will have to transport it every time.  Any suggestions?