From:
Sam Laplante <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:30:36 +0000
There is nothing that is banned from the presentations as long as it is not a safety hazzard (I.e. Fireworks) but do keep in mind that the kids are the ones that have to operate anything that is used in there presentation. If the container is too heavy for the kids to bring in to the room it would be ok for the parent to initially bring it in. But make sure that you bring it up in the coaches meeting the day of the tournement to ensure that the judges will know that is going on.

Samantha LaPlante
Co-head judge VADCFLL