From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:03:12 -0500
Well put, Jamie!

I sent an idea to Nick that seems like a doable solution. Nick (or someone on the committee) will make sure that folks know how to contact the tournament director for their event. Thank you notes can then be sent directly to them, and they will forward them to the volunteers from the event. This way, we are sure to thank the folks that are not part of the listserv in addition to those who are. That may not happen this year, but it is in the works.

Thanks for all the feedback--this discussion is definitely a good example of what a community is all about!

Darlene Pantaleo
FLL Judge Advisor
Maggie Walker
P/F: 804.745.2493