Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2018 16:25:41 +0000
From:
"Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Good Morning Teams,

Just a reminder, tournament assignments have been posted.  If you have not already gotten the chance to review your assignments, please do so at your earliest convenience.  Should you have any questions in regards to assignments, please do not hesitate to reach out.

https://va-dcfll.org/2018-tournament-assignments/

Krystian Jones
Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &
FIRST LEGO League Jr.
(540) 568-2216
800 South Main St. MSC 0305
Harrisonburg, VA 22807