From:
"Mendis, Cheryl L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mendis, Cheryl L
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 15:25:14 -0400
Hey everyone,

I am trying to arrange such a talk for Mid August with a professor from George Mason and one from John Hopkins.  Both of them are familiar with FLL and working with younger children.  I am hoping to have some hands on experiments as well.  I will post info on the list serve as soon as things are confirmed.

Cheryl Mendis
Chantilly Robotics 612