Marcel Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:04:25 -0500
From Team 15372 The Hurricanes, we offer our sincerest gratitude to all of
the volunteers and coordinators of the Norfolk Regional Robotics
Competition. Most especially, Mrs. Karen Berger who organized this great
event! Thank you all for everything and we will see you all next year!

All the best,

Marcel P. Anderson
NOVA STEM Alliance, Coordinator
Alexandria-Fairfax Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc., STEM
Committee Chairman
C (954) 655-6576 <#>

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of
himself." Abraham Maslow