Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:50:44 -0500
From:
Sandeep Khare <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to all the volunteers and judges for hosting a successful tournament
at Mary Ellen Henderson school this weekend. It's a lot of work and we all
truly appreciate your time and efforts towards it.

Our team Ev3lution Solution (#4838) was there on Saturday and everyone had
a great time. Our team won the core values award and was really inspired by
this honor. Thank you judges! We will be keeping our core values and team
spirit alive at the State level tournament next month.

Best wishes to all the teams.

Thanks.
With regards.
- Mark Fedak (Coach)