From:
Ethan Steckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan Steckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 22:28:21 -0400
As they say things that sounds to good to be true normally are.  Well I know
this might be an awkward request, but by any chance does anyone know of a
school or group willing to pay a coach?  I realize thats not very FIRST
like, but I know there has to be other teachers that get payed to coach
teams so I figured why not give it a try. Im a student going into
engineering, but Im going to school full time and working part time so I
cant coach a team anymore, but if FLL/FIRST could be my part time job my
life would be prefect and it cant hurt to ask right?  Please dont flame me.
If you are interested let me know and I will email a resume as well as all
my experiences coaching FIRST teams.

Ethan S