Sender:
From:
Frank Fenneran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:56:12 -0500
Tom,

Day one will be the Research Presentations and Teamwork Judging events, both
of which are not open to spectators.  Sunday will be the Robot Performance
and Technical Judging, so that is the day for visitors.  Typically, one half
of the day is spent doing various activities around JMU and the other half
is the judging sessions (Saturday).  Sunday is wall-to-wall robots (5-6
tables running at the same time)

-Frank