From:
Vishnu Devarashetty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vishnu Devarashetty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 22:42:45 -0500
Just make sure you mention that you are reserving for the FIRST LEGO LEAGUE completion. Some of the hotels have special pricing for the FLL.

1945 Deyerle Avenue,
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801 USA Phone: 1-540-437-7426 Fax: 1-540-437-7425
149$+tax

Harrisonburg 1946 Medical Avenue,
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801 USA Phone: 1-540-433-9333 Fax: 1-540-433-9332
85$+tax