Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:13:04 -0700
From:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you Karen for accommodating our option to include JrFLL Expo (coordinated separately) at Fairfax 1 on Nov. 16.

Jr. FLLagenda - Nov. 16. Coordinator - Seema Prasad - [log in to unmask]

10:30 - 11: Registration and setup.
11 - 12:30pm: Lego demo's and  presentations with judges (5/10 minutes per team)
12:30 to 1 pm: Award Ceremony.
1pm - 1:15pm: Presentation on FLL.
1:15 to 1:30pm: Tour FLL games.

In addition to JrFLL Expo, we will have FTC demo by Team Robowiz. We would welcome a FRC team to Showcase on Nov. 16. Consider this an open invitation.

VOLUNTEERS AVAILABLE FOR NOVA SITES:

FTC Team Robowiz Coach, a parent volunteer for the Thomas Jefferson High School STEAM Ambassador program has received interest from student volunteers to support the FLL Regional Tournaments in Northern Virginia. If any teams are looking for such volunteers, send me e-mail, I will forward your request to Robowiz Coach.

Desh Deshmukh
Fairfax1 & 2 Tournament Coordinator