From:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2010 18:34:20 -0400
I just wanted to thank everyone on the calibration advice- the team
quickly learned the downloadable calibration program and it didn't
affect the programming they had done at all- and they didn't need to
change their program-  or use a computer at tournament. Our team had a
lot of fun today- thanks to everyone at the Science Museum of VA for
making it a great day for all.  Their line following program did work
during tournament and they were excited about that.  Good luck to all
those teams that will be moving on to State Championships and thanks
to the whole community for their support- it's great to have this
network as a new coach.  Laura Dysart- Road Runners
A special thanks to Jamie and his son for a special phone call (they
are in Ohio we are in Richmond, Va) two nights prior to the tournament
to talk about the advance palette calibration block- it was too
complicated to have the kids learn and integrate two days before
tournament- but the time he and his son spent talking LD to my son in
a teaching/mentoring mode was awesome- and has motivated my son to
learn more about advanced palette blocks for next year.  What a great
community!