From:
Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 21:11:26 -0500
Hello Jr.FLL Coaches & Teams,

We are Sparky 384, a *FIRST* Robotics Competition (FRC) Team, from J.R
Tucker High School in Richmond.  We want to thank all of you that have
graciously donated LEGOs and used field set-up kits to Sparky.  We are
excited to announce that 6 Lil Sparks LEGO Program Kits have made their way
to Cap-Haitien, Haiti.  We are getting ready to send more kits to Haiti and
Uganda as well as deliver kits to the City of Richmond Schools.

We are still hosting a LEGOs Change Kids drive to collect used LEGOs and
FLL field set-up kits.  These will be used to create Junior *FIRST* LEGO
League (Jr.FLL) kits for children in under-served schools in Virginia as
well as young children in Haiti and Uganda.

Please help us "spark" a life-long interest in Science, Technology,
Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) in young students who might not
otherwise have this opportunity.

If your FLL team has LEGOs or field set-up kits you aren't using anymore,
please consider donating them.  Please e-mail us, [log in to unmask], if
you have a donation.  We are also looking for used plastic Mindstorms
bins/containers.

Together we can "spark" the world's youth into a fun-filled world of
Science and Technology.  Thank You.

Regards,
Sparky 384
J.R Tucker High School