From:
Saji Sukumaran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Saji Sukumaran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 11:33:15 +0000
I did contact First on this and I got a reply.

Currently the Youth Team Member Registration System (STIMS) is closed for annual maintenance. While thye do not yet know the exact date it will re-open, their hope is that it will be open again in a couple of weeks. Because of this, Lead Coaches are also unable to access Team Rosters or add students to teams, and parents are unable to register their children in STIMS. Once STIMS is open again, users will be notified through email blasts and website postings. They are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

In the interim, if you need consent forms for your team members for any off-season events, a paper copy of the Consent and Release Form can be found here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.firstinspires.org_sites_default_files_uploads_resource-5Flibrary_FIRST-2DYouth-2DTeam-2DMember-2DPaperwork.pdf&d=DwIFAw&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=I5LyMdX25h0SgCDcg0VQ4I7hOT1AFb9uv5Pc20hOLPY&s=T4WNZKt05iuGrdloaxZVkk4TqYx84ZuaC4Y3AxoyOYs&e= . If you need a Team Roster for any off-season event your team is attending, you may either hand-write the roster on a piece of paper or type one up to hand in at your off-season event. Off-season events are not official FIRST events, and therefore do not require the official Team Roster that is normally printed from the registration system.

Thanks

Saji Sukumaran

Coach - Cascades Thunderbots FLL 1540

Coach - Absolute Zero FTC 12096

Board Member - Robotics For Youth

www.roboticsforyouth.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.roboticsforyouth.org&d=DwIFAw&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=I5LyMdX25h0SgCDcg0VQ4I7hOT1AFb9uv5Pc20hOLPY&s=X-DudWql-d0qhVNIzMiEMpTXGtEFC-PvBjuLGb5TaSw&e= >

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__facebook.com_roboticsforyouth&d=DwIFAw&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=I5LyMdX25h0SgCDcg0VQ4I7hOT1AFb9uv5Pc20hOLPY&s=TMtdbLOWHvDSEjz12_aUBRHH1ZmnXiSFqSlZNK-mpok&e=