From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:37:09 -0500
That's awesome Sally!  My 9 yo son was reading that some cities like San
Francisco, and other European cities too, have banned plastic bags at
checkouts, and they will charge you a fee if you need a bag.  I think that's
a super idea.  It's probably the only thing that will make people remember
to bring their own bags!
Good luck, I hope it happens here!

Sonya