From:
Mitchell Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mitchell Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2016 12:05:27 -0400
If the kids are not planning on doing any more missions, they can leave the
robot where it is. Remember that the kids cannot move the robot at the end
of the match until instructed by the referee.

Mitchell P. Goldstein, Esq.
Goldstein Law Group
(804) 592-1674
I use this address only for listservs. All off-list communications should
go to [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_mpgoldstein&d=CwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=pp-CTfbxRqrnYLHUxlslE7IkDwWSLBBYS2_tMRJ4pKE&s=DEhXLtFH2d5vbSuBIedKpPRMi4DaV65zA3hOGSjRQcM&e=

Text MPGOLDSTEIN TO 50500 for my electronic business card.