Sender:
From:
Angie Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 16:12:22 +0000
To Robotic Rams,

It does matter if you are to add a team member after the VA-DC FLL tournament registration has closed because the team member's age can affect the team's tournament division placement.  Also, VA-DC FLL orders the tournament participation ribbons based on the number of registered team members.

Karen Berger (Lead Coordinator for VA-DC FLL Tournaments) does see the messages sent via the VA-DC FLL listserve and I'm sure she will contact you directly about what you need to do regarding this team member.

thanks,

Angie Fontanilla
Senior Mentor, Washington, DC, FIRST
V (703) 405-2912 (C)