Sender: First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
From: Jane Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:49:23 -0800
Dear all,

As we start to practice the mission, I realized that our program
for collecting carbon balls does not work all the time.  It could
impact the rest of the programs in different ways.  I know the kids can
ask the refs to remove the ball when a ball gets knocked off the ring
and end in a random place on the mat.  What if a ball was not touched
at all?  Can we also ask the ref to remove it or we will have to create
a program just to knock it out of the way?

Many thanks for your help,

Jane