From:
Tracy Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:34:36 EST
My kids are wondering what the housekeeping procedure is this year?  Are
they allowed to take scoring mission objects out of the base area to store
until they need to be moved back in base to score?  Are they allowed to put on
a cart with attachments beside the table or does the ref. have a designated
spot on the table for them to use, like behind the red car?  We will be at
the Norfolk, VA tournament.

Thanks,
Tracy
4-H L.E.A.D Huskies