Sender:
From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:43:33 +0000
Hello coaches!
Many thanks to those of you who have volunteered to judge and help us make the Championship possible next weekend.  We are now in good shape for the Saturday afternoon shift of judging for Division 2.  However, we are still in great need of judges for Saturday morning in Division 1.  The time commitment is from 7 AM - 3 PM.

Coaches of Division 2 teams who are advancing to the Championship: Can you, your co-coach, or a parent from your team volunteer as a judge on Saturday from 7 AM - 3 PM?  This is a great way to learn so much about coaching, but it also is a LOT of fun!

Coaches of teams who are not advancing:  If you can find a way to get to Harrisonburg this Saturday, would you consider coming to volunteer as a judge?  Again, you can learn so much, but I promise that you will have a great time, too! And there are goodies, free food, and exclusive swag just for our volunteers.

Please sign in to your FIRST account to apply.  Simply choose the volunteer registration tab, click on event volunteering, and search for the event.  When you search for this event, it is called "VA-DC FIRST LEGO League Championship Event".

Please help us fill those remaining slots so that all the teams can have an amazing experience.  Thank you for all you are doing as a coach, mentor, volunteer, and FIRST supporter!
Best,
Sonya

?