From:
ANSU JACOB <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ANSU JACOB <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:25:10 -0500

WE HAD PROBLEMS WITH BATTERIES TOO LAST YEAR. THE WEIGHT OF THE BATTERY APPEARED TO AFFECT PERFORMANCE. THIS YEAR WE ARE USING ONLY THE RECHARGEABLE NXT BATTERIES. WE HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED ANY PROBLEMS YET. WE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE SIDE WALLS AT THE TOURNAMENT. THE ROUGH PAINT MESSED US UP TOO. I GUESS WE NEED TO TAKE  THAT INTO CONSIDERATION AT STATE COMPETITION AND MODIFY OUR ATTACHMENT.

ANSU
TACHYONS